Monday, April 09, 2007

How to Get Rid of Acne

I suffered with acne for many years. I can honestly say that there isn't much in this world that can put off the opposite sex than a face full of zits. I had them on my back too – how sexy is that?

Then it came to my quest for self improvement getting rid of my acne was in the top ten. I lacked confidence anyway and was also very shy as a young man so my chances of getting positive attention from the opposite sex was slim anyway. And with a face full of acne my chances were almost zero.

I had some success with the opposite sex but not as much as I wanted. And so I spent a small fortune on various acne treatments. I read countless women's magazines that contained skin care articles. I went to my GP and was given antibiotics (?) which softened the harshness of my acne. I incorporated all the wives tales and other generalized advise into my daily routine such as washing hair regularly to prevent the spread of oil and avoiding all sugary foods. Some had a mild positive effect but none gave me what I wanted…

I wanted to find a method whether it be medical or otherwise that would hold my acne completely at bay.
As I grew older my acne subsided somewhat but I was still prone to the occasional outburst of facial acne. I had begun to give up and accept that acne would probably always be a part of my life.

And then I found out about a method discovered by Houa Yang. A method that was so simple yet so effective. No medicines or ointments were necessary. It was simple to implement and produced the outcome I had been searching for so long. My acne had completely disappeared.

Over a year later and I can count the amount of spots I've had on one hand.

I can't recommend Houa Yang's method highly enough if you have acne and you are looking for the best acne treatment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home